Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcha2021

Prayer Warrior
God Please Bless Me With This Job At ### Today, I'm Willing To Do The Hard Work Father. All I Ask For Is A Chance... Everyone Please PRAY For ###.... My Name Is ###. Thanks In Advance (:
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
373
I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for me. I'm currently at work and I feel like some negative things are happening. I'm not sure if it's Satan attacking me or not. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom