Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to a legal matter involving a family member.

  • Thread starter Thread starter djcollier1954
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djcollier1954

Guest
my son ### is going to court ###. they are trying to revoke his probation for child support. he is facing ### years, when he had a job he paid it every check, but now without a job he has no money. he has some personal problems also, and needs to find jesus as his lord and saviour. please pray for leniency at court, and for his salvation. please pray he can find a job also.
 
Dear Lord,

Help ### to solve all his problems. Lend your loving and helping hand to him and be with him all through his life.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Praying for the right way. send the light. Amen.
 
Father hear the prayer of this mother for her ###, grant him leniency, give him guidance and find him a job. Amen
 
Jesus please salvation his son
 
I definitely understand what you're feeling and going through as MOM. I feel for you and your son. I have a son and he too is in trouble with the law. He too has a court date on Sept 6th. All I can do is pray and ask God and Jesus to intervene. I will do the same for your son and you. Please ask God to give you and him peace and he will. He will definitely assist. God and Jesus are the only ones that are keeping me going. Put your trust in them. Because even some family and friends will not always be there for you. I know so please pray! Here is some vital information from our Lord and Savior. Isaiah 64:6 "He acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him. Although, it may seem that He's forgotten you, if you keep trusting and waiting, He will move heaven and earth to take care of you. Matthew 6:33 "But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

Pray for your Children: Pray that your child will have godly—not worldly wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. Ask for your children to receive that liberal application of Godly Wisdom. Pray for character—ask for a healthy dose of self-control on your part to stay out of God's way while He's at work in your kids' lives.
 
Cont'd Son's Court

Therefore, I tell you whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Last but not least, please read Nehemiah 9:1-3 or read all.

This story relates to our ###. Please read because Nehemiah was a Cupbearer who wanted to help rebuild Jerusalem after its ruin. Jerusalem was under siege for 70 years. The people weren't allowed to hear about the Lord for that long time. However, Nehemiah asked Jesus to please help the King to find favor in help so he would be allowed to help rebuild Jerusalem. Jesus, graciously complied. So I say to you that our ### need the same request. Ask God and Jesus to help the courts find favor in your ###. I have been doing the same. We have to have faith. I will pray for you and your ###. And, I ask you do the same for me. Please get on your knees and ask. I'm constantly and consistently in prayer. We are in a similar situation. In the name of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ's name and the Holy Spirit. In Jesus Christ's name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### needs and welcomes prayers for court on this Monday. He is going for child custody as the mother wants the kids only because of child support, not for their well-being. My ### is married to a beautiful woman with an amazing heart. Has the kids' needs second after our God. We are asking...
Replies
8
Views
308
Please pray for my daughter, her husband, and dad, who has been with them for 3 years. She wants him out. Please pray for her and her booba seat.
Replies
9
Views
263
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom