Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to a birthday.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
kindly pray that my birthday party tonight will turn out well have lots of people and be alright and enjoyable comfortable
Lord we thank you that you have created your child! We ask that their birthday party is fantastic! In Jesus name. Amen.

Happy birthday!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
82
Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
130
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone who has experienced health issues potentially related to COVID-19 testing and workplace conditions. They are turning in health records to a county department regarding mandated testing and accidents at work. They have been diagnosed with...
Replies
7
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom