Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for graduation from high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyleber

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### I am ### years old and I'm in the 12th grade I am suppose to graduate this month with my diploma from high school I am asking that everyone will pray for me that I will get my high school diploma this month which is December please pray for me that I will pass all four of my classes so that I will graduate this month please pray I need this I really need you'll please pray for me that I will graduate high school this month

~### ###

*December 9,###
 
Thank all of you I appreciate all of you guys may God bless all of you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was bullied terribly in school from daycare to high school. Some of it was terrible racism. Some of it was from people from my own ethnic community. Some of it was due to my parents being emotionally abusive and mentally unstable and doing things that caused problems for me in school...
Replies
7
Views
289
ear Pasteur ###, My name is ### ###, i am from ###, here is my prayer request: - MAY GOD grant me with triplets, have already four but looking for babies since ### YEAR NOW after the previous one, - May GOD restored my marriage, i am married since ### and did not enjoy my marriage my husband...
Replies
8
Views
174
Jesus please help my ### in school today and do well on his quiz and also please let his other teacher let him redo his quiz, he has to pass the class for graduation. Please also let there not be any problems with my package pick up and let me get back into an account that I am locked out of...
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom