Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and emotional support.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
221
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
330
I don't know what to type. I need someone to talk to. I need God's help😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom