Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional support and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debshar

Disciple of Prayer
I am feeling suicidal. I am ### yrs of age, have not worked for ### years, am living below the poverty line. No friends, no close ties with family. Just had a humungous fall out with my one and only daughter (### yrs) and will miss out on her wedding. She's held onto resentment towards me from long ago when I was struggling to cope as a single mum. I love her with my heart and soul but she treats me like crap, talks down to me, disrespectful and horrible. I feel sick but just feel like walking into the water and keep going. I wouldn't walk out in traffic as other people will be hurt. Please pray for me. I'm at my end.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13–14
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what to type. I need someone to talk to. I need God's help😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
126
I made a mistake at work. I got sacked. Sadly I am on sponsorship with my ### and ### as dependents. I am down right now and confused. Please help me pray to God for restoration I need my job back my finances will greatly be affect as well. Please help. Oh God have mercy on me.
Replies
10
Views
393
Satanic people are constantly stalking and harassing me and they enjoy watching me suffer. They enjoy torturing me and trying to make me look crazy in front of other people. They try to force me to isolate myself against my will. They viciously attack me when I try to worship Jesus, read the...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom