Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family member who recently passed away.

precioustb

Disciple of Prayer
My sister-in-law took her own life 4 days ago. The family is hurting. My brother is heartbroken. So many unanswered questions. Please pray for her soul and that she is finally at peace. Please pray that the entire family, but especially my brother, finds comfort and strength to get through this. Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord, we pray for comfort and strength for this whole family.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
May all of the pains and heartaches healed in Jesus Christ our Lord amen.
 
I'm so sorry for your families loss. God Bless your brother through this difficult time. Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll. Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.


 
I feel lost. Find me Lord, pull back the wreckage of my life so that I can breathe again. I feel abandoned. Embrace me Lord, cover my wounds with your healing love so that I might stand restored. I feel trapped. Cut the chains Lord, release me from the weights that drag me down. Come bring your freedom and hope. I am desperate, yet I seek you God, the one who conquered the darkness, the one who rose from death, the one who said, follow me! I will follow the brightness of your love. Even when it is all but a distant glimmer I will fix my eyes open it. I feel lost, yet I am found in that light. I feel abandoned, yet you are besides me. I feel trapped, yet you call me to freedom. I feel desperate, yet you lead me to peace. I draw near to you Lord Jesus.
 
I’m very sorry to hear of the death of your sister-in-law, friend. Under the circumstances, I can certainly understand the feelings of shock and discouragement you and your loved ones must be experiencing. It’s deeply devastating when someone we love is involved in such a tragedy. Please know that I’ll be praying for your family, especially for your brother, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving comforting presence and touch each of you with His healing hand whenever you hurt.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my ### who recently passed away
Replies
8
Views
397
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
330
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal freedom and protection, dealing with family issues, and seeking guidance and support. The individual is experiencing challenges with family dynamics, mental health, and a desire for independence. They are seeking prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom