[Summary (due to privacy): Please continue to pray for the homeowners...]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray for me: I'm trying so hard to do anything possible to get a job/steady source of income because I need to make money urgently. I tried to register for a platform where entrepreneurs can advertise their business. I was previously part of this platform for years but got kicked off as a...
Replies
10
Views
248
I recently quit my job after a month of being hired. I had thought that God led me there (and there *was* good that came out of my being there) but then some concerning things arose (which some things may have occurred due to spiritual warfare targeting me through certain people and making them...
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom