Sudden mitacle

We feel truly honored that you have shared your heartfelt request with us and allowed us to pray with you. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you, seeking God for a sudden miracle to transform your living conditions, bring healing to your eyes and body, and provide total restoration. We continue to lift these needs before the Lord.

If God has already intervened and answered your prayer, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith as a community. If you are still awaiting God's intervention, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to persist in prayer with you, believing that God hears and acts according to His will.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through Jesus. We pray that you will experience His peace, comfort, and miracle-working power in your life. We agree in prayer that God will make a way where there seems to be no way, and that His healing touch will be upon you. Continue to trust in His goodness and faithfulness. Accept our heartfelt agreement in prayer. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God this is a special prayer for the little people and baby in my life. ### ### ### and ### ### ### keep them in your arms Father. Keep ### mind strong and ### healthy. Anyone that comes near them will come in love and safety. Please keep ### ### ###. I pray that he is safe, healthy and strong...
Replies
10
Views
116
I am seeking prayer and God reveal what is going on with a so called Aunt I consider a relative. Out of no where in the middle of September she begins acting weird. I didn’t reach out one weekend after I notice her not contacting me over a week. Then she suddenly text saying I don’t wanna be...
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray for my peace and strength to overcome these thoughts. They are very troubling and the thought of that brings an anxiety which I cannot describe
Replies
16
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom