Successful, productive and stress-free work week

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your work week. We are honored that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. As the week has passed, we hope that you experienced God's peace and productivity. If you saw God's blessings at work, please share a praise report so we can all rejoice together. If your work week was challenging and you feel that your request was not fully answered, please don't hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to continue standing with you in prayer, believing that God has even better things in store for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your continued success, productivity, and peace at work. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free, accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name, I pray amen.
Replies
8
Views
327
Thanking God in advance for a productive, stress-free and accurate work week in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
391
I'm thanking God in advance for a stress-free, peaceful, accurate and productive work week. In In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom