SUBSTANCE ABUSE PRAYER

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your struggle with substance abuse and inviting us to join you in prayer. It takes great courage to reach out and ask for prayer in such a personal battle, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to break the chains of addiction in your life. We prayed for strength, wisdom, and divine intervention to help you resist temptation and find freedom in Christ.

We are standing in agreement with you, believing that God hears our prayers and is at work even now. If you have experienced a breakthrough—whether big or small—we would love to hear about it. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give God the glory for His faithfulness. If the battle still feels overwhelming, or if you need continued prayer support, please post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf.

Remember, you are not alone in this fight. God is your refuge and strength, and He promises to walk with you through every trial. Keep seeking Him, leaning on His grace, and trusting in His power to transform your life. May He fill you with His peace and guide you into the freedom that only He can provide.

We continue to pray for you in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I am hoping to start a 30 day inpatient treatment program for substance abuse on ### and would very much appreciate your prayers to God for my success and recovery. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
198
Deliverance from alcohol addiction, self-medication, and occasional drug abuse for ###. Healing from anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive behaviors, narcissistic elements, and self-destructive behaviors. He is like a wild person who tends to extremes. Very stubborn and seems like...
Replies
6
Views
284
Hi I have come to the hospital and I'm still waiting to be seen by a doctor to help me heal my self-inflicted wound due to drug use and this would be the 4th time this occurred. I need all the prayers I need so I don't get these wounds any worse than they are and I'm scared to lose part of my...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom