Study Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord, I thank you for everything that you have given me in this life. I believe that you have great things for me in this life and I know that the things that you tell me to do are for my own good and they are intended to help me. Lord, I have a tough night for studying. Please strengthen me and help me study well. Help me read with enthusiasm and gain a lot of information and be able to have an excellent examination on Monday. Lord, I trust in you. Lord. In Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone, so i've been having anxiety lately about having lice because i've just kept thinking and thinking about it. please pray that this anxiety stops immediately as it has been very distracting. please allow me to have an excellent study session for the rest of tomorrow, and please pray...
Replies
8
Views
186
Pray that I will get a job through the career coaching session today rather than coaches who are lazy and pushed me to unstable job which is insulting as a ### ask me to go and sell MacDonald meal as a serving crew and does not used my expertise and will not do what they should do with my...
Replies
11
Views
160
I am suffering from trauma, financial, physical, and spiritual pain. My husband is also going through the same struggles. We are searching for jobs but have not been able to find one. In addition, I have been unable to obtain a visa for my ###-year-old daughter so we can be together.
Replies
10
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom