Studies

  • Thread starter Thread starter olekiu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olekiu

Guest
please pray for ### that ### may complete ### studies
 
Father God please give ### the strength and wisdom to complete their studies... Father God pour blessings out on ###... in Jesus's holy name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
159
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
190
I had inquired about these clinical studies these people keep repeating the same questions over and over in the middle of the night and won’t answer my questions. I’m wondering if this is a scam please protect Lord they just claim it’s very good pay. Praise you Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom