Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father you said if we acknowledge you in all of our ways that you would direct our path. I pray that you would give her the mind of Christ. You said faith without works is dead. I pray as she gives herself to time of study you would bless her to do well. I pray that you would anoint her to retain all that she learns. I pray that when there are test and exams, she would be able to recall the information on command. I pray that you would grant her success in all that she does. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am a third-year education college student who dreams about having a laptop that i will use in my studies and also for my ministry. i have ### organizations that i handle: in our college, secretariat committee, campus religious organization, general secretary, and president of youth...
Replies
10
Views
61
Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
175
Need prayers in the name of Jesus for my theology studies: -That god will let me learn and remember all what i will ever need for ministry and bringing the kingdom -that i will have all the grace and brain power to learn and understand everything easily while i am doing all my ministries (and...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,969
Messages
16,817,046
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom