Studies Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Disciple of Prayer
i need a powerful prayer, a prayer that Jesus will always help me with my school studies so i can get the grades i want and work so hard to get this means a whole lot to me so if you read this please pray for my studies so i can get the highest grades in Jesus name amen thank you for your time
 
May God bless the path you take. May God bless you in future labors with success. May God bless you mind and body with good health and your soul with joy. May your work flourish according to God’s plan. May you spread your kindness and Godly wisdom for many to use as growing closer to God. May all your prayers be answered. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with enthusiasm in hard working and let him be success with his study. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord we ask for your favor for ###, he need wisdom please grant him Lord the enough wisdom for him especially in his studies in Jesus name...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
158
I pray for my studies that I may be able to remember whatever read and studied for my personal understanding, my examination while in the university that I may graduate with good grades, AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom