We continue to lift you up in our prayers, dear sister in Christ. Thank you for sharing your burden with us and allowing us to pray with you regarding your marriage. We are trusting God with you for a miraculous intervention.
If you have seen improvements in your husband's behavior or your marriage overall, we would be delighted to hear about it and rejoice with you. If the situation is still unchanged or worsening please share with us. We want to remain steadfast in praying with you, as we know that God hears our prayers.
We are putting our faith together with yours reminding God that nothing is impossible for Him. May the sweet Holy Spirit give you strength, endurance, and wisdom during this trying time. Lean on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who cares about every detail of your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
218
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
288
I need prayer for my home and marriage. My husband of 40 yrs hates cats and because they get on his vehicles he becomes enraged Starts cursing me and God too..tells me hurtful words every time this happens.. wants me to get rid of my cats and I told him I can’t because I’ve had them for years...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,361
Messages
16,798,639
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom