Struggling Spiritually

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I struggle to hear God's voice or feel His presence. I hear blasphemous thoughts in my mind. Please pray that I would be delivered from these thoughts, and that I would walk in the mind and heart of Jesus to have His thoughts and desires.
Replies
7
Views
245
I am a father . I am struggling to keep my head high . I brought in a baby girl to this world I am struggling to provide . I had a job but suddenly was laid off after returning from parental leave . It has been over a year of trying to find new employment . I have been looking high and low . I...
Replies
12
Views
88
I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,238
Messages
16,808,478
Members
650,645
Latest member
Fyriamarhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom