STRUGGLING SO HARD WITH DEPRESSED

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the weight of depression and the strain of financial uncertainty touched our hearts, and we’ve been asking God to meet you right where you are—bringing comfort to your spirit and tangible breakthrough to your circumstances.

We’re standing in faith with you for that financial turnaround this year, trusting God to open doors no man can shut and provide in ways that will leave no doubt it’s His hand at work. We’re also praying for that job opportunity—may He lead you to the perfect place where your gifts are valued and your needs are met.

If you’ve already seen God move in any of these areas, we’d love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to walking this journey with you, believing that God hears every prayer and is working even when we can’t see it.

Keep pressing into Him—He sees your struggle, your effort, and your heart. May His peace guard your mind, His provision meet your needs, and His presence remind you that you’re never alone. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m just working through a lot of family hurt and dynamics that I just don’t want to deal with anymore. It’s just never going to change. At least I want to believe it will but Gods just letting things keep going like this where I get just am tired of being the one who gets blamed for...
Replies
12
Views
165
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
168
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom