Struggle with money? No job? Lost my ###?

Pereunda

Disciple of Prayer
Struggle with money? No job? Lost my mum. prayer for new good job and marriage Jesus you give me best wife
 
Struggle with money? No job? Lost my mum. prayer for new good job and marriage Jesus you give me best wife
Have faith in ur heart, n thank the lord everyday for a new job, n a wife, that is meant for for. In Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the devil will not steal our money because my brother states that he has no time to read my messages and he buys unnecessary things and the woman who watches over my mother is neglecting responsibilities and I suspect that she takes our food because it vanishes too quickly (my...
Replies
8
Views
151
Jesus thank you! I pray for forgiveness and healing. I pray for a breakthrough and accelerated blessings. I pray that the struggles in my life ends right now. Father you said you are the truth the way and the light. I need you to continue to be a light until my feet. Guide me to the right place...
Replies
7
Views
115
God pls give me peace and strength. Today I lost my job now I don't know what to do. Have kids and will end up homeless. I cannot stop thinking and worrying. I need my strength back and a new job.
Replies
7
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom