GOD help me to be strong in the mist if my pain.
GOD guide me always so this never happens again.
GOD teach me to forgive and to love everyone.
GOD in your memory for giving your only son.
GOD to you I give the praise and glory.
GOD you know my life and my story.
GOD you will make me strong today and tomorrow.
GOD I will not live with this pain and sorrow.
GOD you will let me laugh and smile once again.
GOD please don't let me go be my friend.
GOD on my knees I will be.
GOD praying to thee asking you to set me free.
GOD I love you above all things near and far.
GOD you are my shield and armour.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
GOD help me to be strong in the mist if my pain.
GOD guide me always so this never happens again.
GOD teach me to forgive and to love everyone.
GOD in your memory for giving your only son.
GOD to you i give the praise and glory.
GOD you know my life and my story.
GOD you will make me strong today and tomorrow.
GOD i will not live with this pain and sorrow.
GOD you will let me laugh and smile once again.
GOD please don't let me go be my friend.
GOD on my knees I will be.
GOD praying to thee asking you to set me free.
GOD i love you above all things near and far.
GOD you are my shield and armour.


God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son ### isn't doing well. Please strong prayers for his healing. Please ask God if I could please hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
170
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
11
Views
121
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:12 : It is a fire that burns to Destruction; it would have uprooted my harvest. A Prayer for Purity and Guarded Eyes Our prayer: Acknowledge God's Presence:Heavenly Father, You see our ways and count our every step. Nothing is...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom