Stressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanpiv

Humble Prayer Warrior
Why do my clients do this to me every month. Make me wait for any answer, while I only think the worse! Please give me really good news soon so I can relax!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY LAWYER URGENTLY GREATLY WINS THE CASE OF THE APPEAL BECAUSE OF WHAT IS BEEN IN SECRET AGAINST ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY THEN HEALED THAT CHECK COMES IN THE MAIL GREATLY 💯FOLD. IAM BLESSED NOT STRESSED IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord, evil is bigger and bigger in my land. I simply cannot believe it. Every day some kind of stress. I am a teacher in the school and a group of pupils is harassing me on a train. Even my 2 neighbours are noisy and the representative of tenants has forbidden me to warn neighbours in our...
Replies
5
Views
131
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom