Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial stress is weighing heavy on me. I feel like I have so much to deal with already & adding that is honestly just not fair. I'm tired of all the stress.
Replies
12
Views
128
No streas. No strong stomach acid. No nausea. No.tiredness (i slept few hours). Catching up a sleep today and tonight. Strength for me. Guidance of the Holy spirit. Efficiency. Doing as much as i can things from my to do list. Reasonable plan. (To many obligations - some of them seem to me...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please pray for me as I am under a lot of stress right now because of something. Please pray God will put a stop to what I'm concerned about. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom