Strength.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Could you please pray that God will give me strength, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, in Jesus' name? Thank you so much and God bless you in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
12
Views
392
Please pray for satan to leave me and my ex wife and family. She continues to not let me see my ### year old daughter since September of ###. Pray for peace and strength to make it through another day. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
121
Dear God, I am tired of carrying so much pain. I have been suffering for so long, and sometimes I feel like I cannot bear it anymore. I don't understand why my life has become so difficult or why my prayers seem unanswered. Father, if You can reduce my pain, please do it. Please make a way for...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom