Strength for work

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm very tired and need God's strength to get through the rest of my work today. Please pray that I can hang in there and finish strong!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to You feeling tired, worried, and overwhelmed. My mind is full of thoughts and fears, and my body feels weak from stress and lack of rest. Please bring peace to my heart and calm to my mind. Help me release the worries that I cannot control and place them into Your hands. Watch...
Replies
6
Views
184
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
173
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would be grateful for your prayers regarding a difficult work situation that I have been enduring for several years. A few years ago, after my mother passed away, my boss pressured me to sell the house she left behind. While he saw it as an opportunity to...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom