Strengh And Healing And Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter jplaza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jplaza

Guest
prayer is needed for my ### for healing and strength he has a major leak in his bathroom and no money for repair he has become very depressed now I need to give it over to God
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide ### with enough financial support and help him Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Heavenly Father,

Please hear this prayer, and answer with Your loving compassion, in the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
404
I posted this earlier: "My family is going on a trip next week for my graduation ceremony. God provided us with the funds to make the trip and get a hotel but we have also had to spend some of this money that is supposed to be for buying things on the trip for necessities now before the trip. I...
Replies
8
Views
164
I posted this recently: "My family is going on a trip next week for my graduation ceremony. God provided us with the funds to make the trip and get a hotel but we have also had to spend some of this money that is supposed to be for buying things on the trip for necessities now before the trip. I...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom