Stomach Pain And Diarrhoea

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all, please pray for me I have stomach pain and diarrhoea. For complete healing. and able to sleep well at night. Gd body to go interviews or to work (future) and to my friend's wedding. thks for your prayers.
 
God heal ### in Jesus name. Amen. Lead ### not into temptation. God give ### job. Amen.
 
Praying, that the Lord will heal you with his tears of love. Amen
 
PEACE

O Heart of Jesus, we place all our trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil; You can make fruitful the darkness in which we may find our self in today. We adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them; Your will be done, not ours. Help us to practice patience O Lord. Sometimes it is difficult to understand trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give us peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul, as we offer You our thoughts, our words, and our actions, and yes, Lord our sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Proclaim It….Walk In It In …Live It… In Jesus’ Name …



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yrs old son ### suffering from stomach pain since yesterday, he didn't sleep properly the whole night due to pain. Please pray for him to recover soon from stomach pain let God touch him and heal him with his nail pierced hand. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### is suffering from stomach pain since 1 week. Today evening we took him to hospital and doctors prescribed tablets for 6 days. If it is not cured in 6 days scanning is suggested. ### days back I think my son said that he swallowed his broken tooth in deep...
Replies
8
Views
214
I have been suffering from indigestion,’upset stomach and threw up a lot, gagging even when there was no food left in the stomach , now it has gotten better but there’s uncomfortable pain in the stomach like there an ulcer or something. Please pray for complete healing in the stomach.
Replies
13
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom