Stomach disorder. Loose motion. Pray for ###.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my complete healing and recovery. I am suffering from loose motions along with inflamed piles, which are causing significant pain and discomfort. I humbly request you to pray that the loose motions stop, the inflammation and pain in the piles reduce completely, and my digestive...
Replies
13
Views
203
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly keep Me in your prayers. I Am currently suffering from loose motion and need God's healing touch. Please pray that the Lord will restore My health, stop the illness completely, protect Me from dehydration and weakness, and grant Me a speedy recovery. Please also pray...
Replies
10
Views
153
We seek your prayers Lord Jesus for healing on my husband who is getting too many loose motions daily as a result of which he is getting dehydrated plus extremely weak and unable to retain the little food he consumes. He has been numerous times to the hospital and has got very frail.
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom