Stillwaiting

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask the prayer warriors here to please pray for my caregiver. I am bedbound and on a ventilator, and I desperately need the state to continue paying them what they deserve. This is our yearly review. We have always received the exemption in the past, and I have turned in all the honest and...
Replies
11
Views
190
Jesus please I come to you humbly asking please for this website to work and for the company to believe me. They don't see the problem, they won't fix it, and meanwhile, I still have paperwork that I need to complete on it and the deadline is quickly approaching. Please let it work. Please also...
Replies
8
Views
152
Lord, I’ve endured so much bureaucracy, paperwork, and duress for my legal process for residency. Please grant me victory and protection as I attend a very decisive appointment tomorrow. In JESUS name. God bless you prayer warriors
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom