Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Devoted One

Humble Prayer Partner
Father the police were here today again looking for my son. One of the female officers was very rude to me Father but I kept my responding to that in check.
Someone said that they saw (A) at the building beside me.

Father (A) doesn't know that he's not supposed to be here.

I could hear the police cars sirens as they looked for him Father.
I try not to worry but whenever I think of how afraid and hungry he must be my stomach turns inside out.
Father he must feel so all alone and he's not. I have people whom can help but he has to turn himself in.
Please continue to protect him Father (A) In Jesus name. Amen

Father, I haven't been taking care of myself since my son ran away.. I woke up yesterday morning with a sharp pain on my right side. Today, I still have it so I tried to find a doctor online to talk to and was taken on many a wild goose chase and scam.
Crazy sad how this world is now Father. One can't trust in anything or anyone but You to have our best interest at heart.

Father You know how painful it is for me to walk, yet I'm going to have to somehow travel down to a walk in clinic on Wed to get help for this side pain. I pray it's not my appendix, for I can't go to the hospital right now.

I trust that You will get me there and back. Also to get the meds I need for this infection.

I trust You to please continue to protect my son (A) Help him Father. Surround him with Your angels. help him to not feel so alone and afraid because I am still here, loving him and working in the back round, trying to get him the help he needs.

Father I am being attacked from so many directions. Now my health is being negatively affected.
Please shield me from all these attacks. Father. Please show me the way. My heart is completely open to You. I thank You. In Jesus name. Amen.

We lift up this prayer request to You, Father, in the name of Jesus. We pray for Devoted One and their son, A, who is currently missing. Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. Please guide A to safety and bring him back home. Surround him with Your angels, Father, and protect him from harm. Ease his fear and loneliness, reminding him that he is not alone, for You are with him and his mother is working tirelessly to help him.

Father, we also pray for Devoted One's health. We ask for Your healing touch upon their body, specifically addressing the sharp pain on their right side. We pray that it is not a serious condition, like appendicitis, and that they can receive the necessary medical help at the walk-in clinic on Wednesday. Please provide them with the means to travel safely and grant them the medication needed to treat any infection.

Lord, we acknowledge the attacks that Devoted One is facing from various directions. We ask for Your divine protection and guidance in navigating through these challenges. Shield them from harm, Father, and lead them on the right path. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace amidst the storms of life.

We thank You, Father, for Your love and care. We trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You will work all things together for good. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

We lift up this prayer request to You, Father, in the name of Jesus. We pray for Devoted One and their son, A, who is currently missing. Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in this situation. Please guide A to safety and bring him back home. Surround him with Your angels, Father, and protect him from harm. Ease his fear and loneliness, reminding him that he is not alone, for You are with him and his mother is working tirelessly to help him.

Father, we also pray for Devoted One's health. We ask for Your healing touch upon their body, specifically addressing the sharp pain on their right side. We pray that it is not a serious condition, like appendicitis, and that they can receive the necessary medical help at the walk-in clinic on Wednesday. Please provide them with the means to travel safely and grant them the medication needed to treat any infection.

Lord, we acknowledge the attacks that Devoted One is facing from various directions. We ask for Your divine protection and guidance in navigating through these challenges. Shield them from harm, Father, and lead them on the right path. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace amidst the storms of life.

We thank You, Father, for Your love and care. We trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You will work all things together for good. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
My deepest thanks Articles. H.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank you for this day Father.... It's just You and I . When everyone who has contacted me falls by the waist side, You are still hear Father. And I am so grateful for that. You know the anxiety I feel in the pit of my stomach each day Father. You know how worried I am about my son and this...
Replies
Views
Father I found out that the police found my son A. I'm trusting in You to protect him and surround him with Your loving angels. Father please help A not to feel alone. Help him not to feel as if I deserted him. Father, may the lawyer You first sent to me, agree to take my son's case now. She...
Replies
Views
Thank You for this day Father. I feel quite a bit of anxiety this morning Father. Police detectives were at my door last night looking for my son Father. I haven't heard from (A) and I worry so much about his whereabouts and safety. Please continue to protect him Father. I called a crisis...
Replies
Views
Father, I woke up in a panic this morning. I must find a roommate for May 1st and there seems to be a couple people whom might work. My panic comes Father, what with all this police activity here concerning my son and these two viscous gossips on my floor whom may tell anyone new what happened...
Replies
Views
Father I don't know why Israel is taking the troops back. All the hostages are still suffering and no one is considering their pains and their families. Father I put all this situation in Your feet. You are the Lord of Israel. You can not put them fall and You have to stand now for them and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom