Still tired

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up since you shared that you are still tired and that you decided to withdraw your appeal for rental assistance because you felt the agency was continuing to sabotage your file and you were too weary to keep fighting a battle you felt you could not win.

We understand how heavy and discouraging this season has been and we have been asking the Lord to give you rest and to be your advocate and provider. We pray that He will renew your strength and carry this burden that has left you so tired and that He will make a way for your housing needs where you feel blocked. We are reminded of the promise in Matthew 11:28 that when we are weary and burdened we can come to Him and He will give us rest and in Isaiah 40:29 that He gives strength to the weary.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided peace or provision or rest for you, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still tired and still in need, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray that He will surround you with His peace and strength and provision in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodafternoon, I decided to request a second hearing to address an agency's attempt to violate my due process for rental arrears assistance. I fully complied and submitted my documents before the deadline. The agency waited until the day before their deadline to process my paperwork under the...
Replies
11
Views
96
Father in the name of Jesus Christ you see the false debt being placed on me by the agency and the landlord. I asked the agency for help with the arrears and they downgraded my status and say that I as an appellant requested the landlord's false numbers. I wrote a statement refuting that...
Replies
12
Views
71
Can someone please pray for me. I’m about to lose my possessions due to income loss and my over all healthy had been destroyed due to emotiondl snd physical abuse. My prayers don’t seem to bring relief and I’m honestly tired of waiting yes I have made efforts but it seems like through my life...
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom