Love lead.

Faithful Servant
I am ### ### and on this platform am ### ###.
For more than ### years I have been suffering from whole body numbness, pains, stomach problems, bleeding pales, difficult to run, jump, to lift my left arm, in balance, weakness.
I have visited a lot of hospitals and doctors but to no avail but my health problems only getting worse, please pray for me for healing and deliverance, in Jesus' Name.
 
I am ### and on this platform am ###.
For more than ### year I have been suffering from whole body numbness, pains, stomach problems, bleeding pales, difficult to run, jump, to lift my left arm, in balance, weakness.
I have visited a lot of hospitals and doctors but to no avail but my health problems only getting worse, please pray for me for healing and deliverance, in Jesus' Name.
Pray for this in Jesus' name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling to find the words to express how I am feeling but my mental and physical health is getting even worse despite so many prayers for which I am truly thankful. My niece, who isn't a Christian, came to see me today and it was so difficult as I had to be honest and tell her how bad I...
Replies
9
Views
335
Please pray for me. I am suffering from venous insufficiency and lymphedema in both legs and I have a growing leg wound in the left leg. I went to a dermatologist on Friday and I ended up in the ER. They really didn't do anything to stop the wound from bleeding but they tried and sent me home...
Replies
7
Views
399
Oh no. Just keeps getting worse and worse. I can’t handle any more. I can’t deal with liars, it goes against everything in me. My stomach hurts. My head hurts everything hurts. Bro many of these demons coming against me at one time. I lost the battle and now I’m hopeless I’m in freeze mode right...
Replies
7
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom