Still missing my ex-boyfriend but he still with someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
Still missing my ex-boyfriend but he still with someone else. God please either bring them back to me or bring someone else New into my life. God I want so badly to have my own children and family, but I know things happen your time. Please help me to have patience and stronger faith in your plans and to have joy and gratitude. Please help all of those who are suffering tonight and please help guide us here on earth to make the world a better and humane place reflecting of your love and forgiveness. Praying for my grandmothers and my parents health and happiness. May God's will be done amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come again to ask for everyone to please pray for the reconciliation of me and my friend and the beautiful friendship we once shared together, things got messy between us and it seems like it is unfixable, I deeply miss them and still care about them I pray that God will ask them to look into...
Replies
8
Views
324
Again, I come to ask if you can please pray for my friends to forgive me and for our friendship to be as it was before, I'm deeply missing them, the pain hurts more than anything I've experienced. I am awfully sorry for hurting them; it was a huge mistake that I never intended to do. I feel...
Replies
6
Views
305
Missing my good glasses lord and important paperwork, please beat this heat, so much to take care of please help those to help us Christ Jesus bring us mighty miracle open doors Favor Justice and mighty blessings please help fight your battles so exhausted Lord amen
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom