Still In Need Of Your Prayers Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to grant me his peace, joy, and comfort today, over this situation with ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of my misused funds I am still much in need for my relocation funds. I stand on God's promise to supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. I also stand on his promise to perfect all that which concerneth me time is moving quickly and my nerves in my stomach...
Replies
7
Views
126
The college I attend is making it an act of Congress to get this degree. They set me up for failure and I need God to deliver me from this college in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
123
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom