Still in need of food

PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER
SOMEONE PUT A $### BILL IN MY MAILBOX, JUST NOW, ENOUGH TO FEED US UNTIL NEXT PAYCHECK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS TO PRAY FOR ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of my misused funds I am still much in need for my relocation funds. I stand on God's promise to supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. I also stand on his promise to perfect all that which concerneth me time is moving quickly and my nerves in my stomach...
Replies
7
Views
126
The college I attend is making it an act of Congress to get this degree. They set me up for failure and I need God to deliver me from this college in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
121
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom