Starting Prayer. Will You Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justaperson

Disciple of Prayer
Would you please help me pray? In a few minutes I will start a long prayer where I ask for His guidance, and mercy. That I may come to know the truth in the hope He hears me and might show me a sign that will take away my doubts. Thank you so much in advance. May God's blessings be upon you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
STAND

Prayer Requests:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They need strength and guidance.
2. Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate a challenging season in their lives.
4. ### is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement to overcome this battle.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties. They need wisdom and provision.
6. ### is dealing with depression and anxiety. Please lift them up for peace and comfort.
7. Pray for ### who is preparing for a major surgery. They need healing and a successful outcome.
8. ### is going through a divorce and needs strength and healing during this painful time.
9. Pray for ### who is seeking a new job. They need guidance and opportunities.
10. ### is struggling with infertility and needs hope and a miracle.
11. Pray for ### who is battling cancer. They need strength, healing, and comfort.
12. ### is dealing with the loss of a loved one and needs comfort and healing.
13. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and needs support and encouragement.
14. ### is facing a difficult decision and needs wisdom and guidance.
15. Pray for ### who is dealing with a chronic illness. They need healing and strength.
16. ### is struggling with anxiety and needs peace and comfort.
17. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time in their marriage. They need healing and reconciliation.
18. ### is dealing with financial difficulties and needs provision and wisdom.
19. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. Please ask for a miracle.
20. ### is struggling with depression and needs hope and healing.

Thank you for lifting these requests up in prayer. Your support and prayers are greatly appreciated.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Laying the foundation for our new house work, Please Pray for our building work needs.
Replies
10
Views
286
Life in I can hear see myself with a hearts desires as of tonight I get my Boo urgently a good one this time no worries..Life in my family our pets spouses can be happy no worries ..Life in I create tonight communication is blesssssssssed in my life my family our spouses even our pets..I get...
Replies
6
Views
101
I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom