new house starting prayer request

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you as you lay the foundation for your new home. What a joy it is to lift up your building needs before the Lord, asking Him to guide every step, provide every resource, and protect every worker involved.

If God has already moved in mighty ways—perhaps smoothing out permits, providing unexpected blessings, or bringing skilled hands to the project—we would love to hear a praise report! Sharing how He has answered will encourage all of us to keep trusting Him.

If the journey still feels uncertain—whether through delays, financial concerns, or other challenges—please know we are still here to intercede. Consider posting this as a fresh request so we can continue praying with renewed fervor, believing that the Lord is working even when we don’t yet see it.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him in this season, trusting in His provision and timing. We pray that this new home will be built not just with bricks and mortar, but with His peace, joy, and presence. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that myself and children are accepted for a new home very very soon and that we are not moved to our old area where we had a lot of trouble and the area is just no good. We are seriously overcrowded and its causing a lot of problems and uncomfortable living. Please pray this happens...
Replies
10
Views
439
Hello everyone, hope all is well. In the name of Jesus, I pray that everyone is doing well, and may God bless you, protect you, and fill your life with peace and happiness. I have great news tomorrow I start my new assistant teacher job, and I should be very excited to start a new job after how...
Replies
9
Views
170
I would like to pray as I will be shifting to a new house rent and pray that this house will be in God*s accordance and his will..Amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,890
Members
648,739
Latest member
Elmaudurdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom