Starting Over, The Right Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter MargoG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MargoG

Guest
Lord Please bless my family. A new business venture, a new job, a secure future. Please help my family with these requests, desires and needs. Lord please give us you Love, Peace and Your Grace. We are trying to start our lives over focusing on You and Your Word.
 
Father I pray that your will be done in this matter. I pray that you will make the needed provisions for this family.
 
Lord, as we lift our friend ### and her family to you, we thank you, Father, for this new start in their lives and ask that You make yourself known to them in every step of this new journey. We ask, Lord, that you bless them with the finances and other requirements for their new business venture, the security which they desire. Amen
 
Please send these people good things in life. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
167
Lately, everything has been a downhill. And I feel so much anger towards the Lord, and numbness towards everything else. I want control over certain situations of my life, I want to come out victorious my way. Instead, everyone sees me as a villain. I don't blame them, really. But what many...
Replies
7
Views
294
Hello everyone, hope all is well. In the name of Jesus, I pray that everyone is doing well, and may God bless you, protect you, and fill your life with peace and happiness. I have great news tomorrow I start my new assistant teacher job, and I should be very excited to start a new job after how...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom