Start my new job next Monday I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
129
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I really need your prayers. I have been sick now for over a week. Very sick. It’s like the flu or a really bad cold, but it just won’t go away. Also… In August 2022, my wife really hurt me. Our job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter were going...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom