Standing in the Light

```markdown

Ephesians 5:7​


Dear Father,
Keep me from being silent when your cause is threatened by evil people, even though I and my family and the people I care about may perish.
May I stand with courage, for you are able to raise deliverance from another quarter. And if I perish, I perish. May I not take part in any way in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
In the name of Jesus, the holy Light of mankind. Amen.


Ⓒ 1996-2020 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates ### and ### for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is available in a very attractive book that may be ordered directly from ###.
HOZwRTR6Qro


Continue reading...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in tears as I type this request, I am getting to a breaking point and need God's presence in life. I go above and beyond making everyone else happy and inside I am falling apart. I am not appreciated. My ### year marriage failed years ago, it's hanging on by a thunderstorm string. Lord in...
Replies
11
Views
175
I feel like the enemy is someone that suppose to be close to me and ### is evil. I am asking God in the name of Jesus to remove me from the wicked plans of the enemy.
Replies
10
Views
135
I need pray for my son for God to turn and soften the judges heart. Bring salvation and peace to my son but mostly give him a lesser sentence or even probation in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom