Stand with me in prayer so that ...

Werelfalim

Disciple of Prayer
Stand with me in prayer so that I may clear the debt that causes me sleepless nights.
 
Have A Blessed New Year 2023 in Christ Jesus. May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
379
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear family, I trust that you are doing well. May you kindly assist me with your prayers. I need a financial breakthrough from God of just $### so that i may clear my outstanding debts and start over on a clean slate. This is causing me sleepless nights and anxiety as I recently discovered that...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom