Stalker Problems

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer against an occult stalker. Im going through spiritual warfare because of a stalker thats in the occult. He has threatened my life. I told fbi and showed evidence. Only thing they said was get a restraining order which isnt going to work. I need protection and safety. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
187
It felt like a witch coven attacking me coordinated an attack on my positive friendships in the community by making me look like a stalker. It started with someone calling me, saying my friend, a ### manager, needed help and was stranded a city away. I didn’t know who was calling and I did not...
Replies
6
Views
160
Have you ever known someone so pathetic that their only sense of self worth came from harassing you? I am dealing with many people like this. Witches. Abusers. Stalkers. Obsessed with me. Won’t leave me alone. Practicing witchcraft over me. Vindictive because I don’t like them. Please pray for...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,431
Members
649,126
Latest member
Elailarlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom