Stability

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s cry for stability—not only for yourself but for the precious cats the Lord has placed in your care. It blessed us to stand with you in prayer, declaring God’s order, peace, and provision over every detail of your living situation. We spoke His promises of a settled home, a thriving business, and the joy of dwelling by the beach as you and your furry family walk in the purpose He has designed.

If the Lord has already answered with clarity, favor, or a breakthrough, we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can join you in thanksgiving. If the answer hasn’t yet manifested, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue to agree with you in faith, lifting it before our Father until His perfect will is revealed.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your heart with patience and joy as you trust in Him. We pray that every step forward is marked by His peace and that your home—wherever it may be—reflects His love and stability. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
136
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🧐🧬🔨🇺🇸😘🎧🎂😇😍🛬✅🇮🇱🇳🇿🇺🇸🌏🇵🇬🇮🇩🇭🇰🇨🇳❗️I love my life greatly now stability is back again greatly thank u Jesus it stays this way greatly period permanently forevermore.... I feel my family AGAIN normally greatly… I am grateful for today...
Replies
6
Views
147
FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom