Spiritual Warfare!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
198
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
99
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. And my mom who is severely...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom