Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
126
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
195
Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom