Spiritual warfare and courage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf as you face this intense spiritual warfare. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the courage of ### and for God's mercy and protection.

If you have seen God's intervention and strength in your situation, please share a praise report and let us all know. We would love to celebrate God's faithfulness with you. If the battle still seems fierce, please do not hesitate to post your request again as a new entry. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer alongside you.

May God bless you and equip you with His full armor, raising up a standard for you through His Spirit.

As we continue to pray, let us agree in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. And my mom who is severely...
Replies
6
Views
100
I have posted before about spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years in retaliation for me leaving the new age/witchcraft and coming back to Christ. Well, this warfare sometimes even attacks me through people at my church. Even though I understand that the things people do to me...
Replies
9
Views
200
Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom