Spiritual Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydrichards

Disciple of Prayer
I am a high school student and my girlfriend is having spiritual troubles. She is tormented by memories of the past that have been cast unto her by an evil spirit. My previous post will explain my encounter. But through the power of my faith I will tackle the spirit that torments her. I have had a history of spiritual encounter and I'm well aware of the situation. But I am strong and have faith that I can overcome this. But I feel weak and afraid in a way. Please take time to read my previous post to fully understand the situation.

Please pray for me (###) and my girlfriend (###). I ask for only ask for prayers of protection and guidance.

If there's anyone here who live in or near ### please contact me immediately

I need all the spiritual aid I can get :jesus-sign:
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
First of all you should be only concentrating on school and not a girl friend. put your focus on Jesus only .. nothing else ..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart make a...
Replies
11
Views
235
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
389
Lord God Almighty im praying for spiritual strength to push through our work assignments today bring in the help and coverage today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday im praying for...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom