Spiritual Issues

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray my ### and his wife attend church every Sunday. Also, pray they experience a revolution in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Replies
10
Views
359
Pray my ### and his wife attend church every Sunday. Also, pray they experience a revolution in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
317
I'm standing at day 8 of prayer and fasting and so far so good. However, today I had a powerful spiritual attack on me. I've been feeling very discouraged and feel like giving up, but I know it's in these moments the Devil is fighting us the hardest because breakthrough is very near. This...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom