Spiritual Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter taipodia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taipodia

Guest
kindly pray for 1. my thesis writing & anointing of Holy Spirit on me; 2. Mr. ###'s Civil Service Preparation & exam; 3. Sis ###'s Job; 4. my wife (###)'s studies at ###; 5. our trustline business & immanual hardware shop (###).
 
I touch and agree for success in these studies. I also pray for the spirit to help all people upon this ###'s success.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul, spirit and my painful feet. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet Amen!
Replies
10
Views
199
Surgeries go well and other physical ailments. Peace in family, protection from evil, physical, spiritual health
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for me. I have been feeling awful, down, and not spiritually healthy the last 2 or 3 days. Please pray that I may be invigorated once again with a love for Christ, a passion for his kingdom, and a love for the Bible and church. I do not love Christ much right now and want that to...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom