Spiritual break through. God bless u dear ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray that whatever breakthrough God has for me ... I will receive it. And also for a good life partner.
Replies
7
Views
112
Good morning pastor ###, God bless u and ur team members. Please help me pray this prayers point I'm about sending because my strength cannot carry it any longer, because I done all the medical requirements it seems everything is becoming worst. I have been married for ### yrs no child, I got...
Replies
6
Views
271
God bless u Evangelist Gabriel....please pray for me I've been in a friendship with a guy by the name of ### for around 8 months he was a Muslim going to mosque I showed him the way truth and the life and my GOD JESUS CHRIST who he accepted I started to send him ur videos and audios and he...
Replies
7
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom