Spiritual Battle With Preg ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshotzgirl

Disciple of Prayer
May I receive continuous prayers for my children to be returned to me by defeating a spiritual battle between evil and ###. I really do need a lot of people to pray for me to win this huge battle between a piece of paper that is supposed to determine your life. I know a piece of paper cannot determine my life at all. May you all pray for all preg people as well, please and thank you. May the Lord bless you all, amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going through a spiritual battle with demonic people. I've upset the Freemasons and Eastern Stars because I don't agree with them. I found out that many of my family members were part of this cult and things haven't been the same since that revelation. They sabotage and spy on me. They also...
Replies
12
Views
228
I would like prayer for when I sleep or rest against any spiritual battles that are negative or evil
Replies
12
Views
524
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I desperately need some serious prayer. This isn't just a regular request; it's a call for old-time prayer warriors to stand with me in a really intense spiritual battle. As some of you know, I've been praying for ### for a while now. My heart's desire has...
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom